Friday, June 29, 2007

Summer of Coders at Google: Pawel Solyga

During his recent visit to Google HQ, Pawel Solyga was kind enough to treat us to a presentation and record a podcast. You can learn more about Pawel's Summer of Code projects, past and present, and the WinLibre project from the video of his talk: Introduction to MacLibre and OpenTouch.

You can check out the podcast to hear Pawel discuss more about his Summer of Code work. You'll also get an early taste of cool things he wants to do with MacFUSE.

You can directly download the podcast or subscribe to the podcast.

Enjoy the show!

8 comments:

Elijah said...

That podcast rocked! Quite entertaining. :)
Thanks for sharing it with us.

Keep up the good work,

Elijah Lofgren

Leslie Hawthorn said...

@ eiljah lofgren: Glad to hear that you liked it!

Dave said...

I'm a GSoCer for Plone and was just at google all week for the Plone Sprint hosted here. Just wanted to say you guys are awesome! The food, beverages and support were great. It really helps us maintain a community. Thanks a lot!

Marcos Marin said...

I don't mean to be a pain, but I am subscribed to the podcast and I only get up to episode of Desmond Elliot, I'm using Banshee, I tried Rythmbox and it's the same there.

Leslie Hawthorn said...

@ dave: We were very happy to host the sprint. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to hang out with you.

@ marcos marin: You're not being a pain, thanks for the heads up. I'll look into it.

iGor Feghali said...

Fantastic ! Very nice podcast and funny as well ;) Pawel your project seems awesome. It would be cool to see it done :)


You guys just have to remember to speake slower... I have to listen a bunch of times to understand some parts ;)

Paweł Sołyga said...

ifeghali: Thank You :-) I tried to talk slowly, anyway I will post my OpenTouch project progress reports at my blog: solydzajs.wordpress.com

Best,
Pawel 'solydzajs' Solyga

Leslie Hawthorn said...

@ iFeghali: Thanks for the feedback!