Monday, June 18, 2007

The OpenMRS Project

In our latest podcast episode, we got the chance to chat with Paul Biondich, mentor and organization administrator for the OpenMRS project. You'll get a chance to learn from Paul about the history of OpenMRS, life as a brand new organization in Summer of Code, and the social change uses of open source in developing nations. You can also learn ways the project could use more help from the open source community.

Many thanks to Paul for joining us.

You can directly download the podcast or you can subscribe to the podcast. We love feedback, so post a comment and let us know what you think.

Enjoy the show!

5 comments:

Marcos Marin said...

Is it just me or is the podcast feed not working properly? I only get episodes: SummerSweetness X 2, The Mono Project and The Umit Project.

I subscribed to the podcast using banshee with this link: http://feeds.feedburner.com/GoogleSummerOfCodePodcasts

Marcos Marin said...

Just listened to the podcast, thats pretty amazing.

Good work.

Leslie Hawthorn said...

@ marcos marin: Thanks for the heads up; I'll check on that. Glad you enjoyed the podcast!

Marcos Marin said...

Thanks! I'm now getting this episode too, though I don't get the Joomla! project.

As long as I can get new episodes as they come out its all good.

Leslie Hawthorn said...

@ marcos marin: I believe all feed issues have now been fixed, but if you have any more problems let us know.